About Guest House
Skardu is the capital city of Baltistan region. Baltistan region consist of different valleys known as Khaplu, Shigar, Kharmang, Rondoo, Deosai plains and located between The Himalyas and The Karakoram mountain ranges. Baltistan is surrounded by Astore in the west, Gilgit in the north, Kargil & Laddakh in east and the Deosai Plains in south. You can reach Skardu by road travelling from Islamabad and Rawalpindi, through Karakoram Highway and The Gilgit Skardu Road along river Indus. Pakistan International Airline (PIA) operates with a daily flight schedule from Islamabad to Skardu. The weather of Skardu Baltistan is temperate with sharp ups and downs between 35 degree Centigrade and 8 degree at minimum in summer months.
Baltistan is famous for its variety of fruits such as Cherry, mulberry, Apricot, Apple, Grapes. You can plan your trip according to the fruit season as follow:
- Cherry & mulberry (20th May to 30th June)
- Apricot (20th June to 31st July)
- Apples and Grapes (14th August to 30th September)
You can also plan your travel according to season. Early summer begins with cherry blossom and ends with ripening of early fruits (March to May). Summer with maximum temperature of 35 degree Celsius (June to August). Autumn season consist of September and October in which you can see the reddish and yellowish colors of different plant leaves.
The Baltistan Village Guest House is one of the beautiful guest house in Skardu city with regard to its beautiful garden covered with variety of flowers and roses. It has a unique location on Shahrah e Qauid e Azam running from Skardu Airport and General Bus Stand towards Skardu city. We, the management of Baltistan Village Guest House welcome you and your hounorable guests. We wish to serve our clients with our sincerity and comfortable rooms. We also offer a Monthly Reservation Package to those clients, seeking reservation of houses on monthly bases on different locations in Skardu city. You can travel to different Picnic Points from our Guset House with the following time span:
- Distance from Airport, 7 kilometers (10 minutes drive)
- Distance from General Bus Stand, one & half kilometer (5 minutes drive)
- Distance from City centre, one & half kilometer (5 minutes drive)
- Shigar Fort, 28 kilometers (30 minutes drive)
- Khaplu Fort, 100 kilometers (2 hours Drive)
- Satpara Lake, 5 kilometers (15 minutes drive)
- Deosai Plains (3 hours drive)
- Manthokha Aabshar, 50 kilometers (one hour drive)
- Shangrila Tourist Resort, 30 kilometers (30 minutes drive)
- Meeting Room with capacity of 40 participants
- First Aid Facility along with Doctor on call
- Internet facility
- Self Cooking Facility
- 24 hours hot & cold running water
- Rent A Car service to enjoy and exploring beauty of the area.
CHECK IN TIME: 24 HOURS
CHECK OUT TIME: 01 PM PST
TERMS FOR CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
Cancellation or changes in any reservations already made may be informed to this quarter one week before the scheduled date. After that 50% will be charged & liable to the reserving party.